We are able to supply a wide range of Desktop computers – it you are unsure what specification you require, here are a few questions to help you think about it?
- What sort of work will the PC be used for?
- What software do you plan to use on the PC?
- Are you looking for a ‘standard office’ computer or a high performance system?
The details above will help us to guide you, but if your are aware of any of the following technical requirements (which may be specified by your software supplier) these will help us to go straight to the required class of computer.
- Is there a specific processor (or class of processors) that you require?
- How much RAM memory do you require (generally 4Gb or higher)?
- How much disk storage do you require (generally 500Gb or higher)?
- Does the PC required 2 monitors?
- Do you require a specific Operating System (such as Windows 8.1) installed?
- Do you need a license for Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)?